Tuesday 23 March 2010

Collar me, I walk far

I am developing the 8 page website now, done in flash mainly using the trace function. Hardly advanced stuff but I'm thinking of making it like a flick through website as you would a book. This is actually one of the images I produced for the printed booklet which is now ready to print and bind. Student elections yada yada is going on right now, I was sat on a table next to them all for the quiz night in the SU and one of them went to the bar to accuse me of cheating when in fact I was booking tickets for the megabus...now do I want to vote for petty people? Or people that bang their feet on the floor and their hands on the table just for 'the laugh'. Don't these people get paid money for those positions? Yes, they do. Should I vote for any of them? No I shouldn't. Did I vote?Yes, I did. Confusing world, we beat them in the quiz anyway, all 13 of them - justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment