Friday 7 May 2010

And so it ends

All over now, just the design documents to compile and I'm officially done with Year 1. Now, the presentation of my work for Typography and Hypertextuality went just fine. It's a shame that I didn't concentrate my efforts on the print based area more, as Mike's suggestions about making the book feel and look a little bit aged would have benefitted the outcome greatly. However the digital side of the project (website) was much better, and realised in a more pleasing manner.

There are a few things I can take from the final project, not only new technical skills and software knowledge, but also time management and working with and helping other people out on the course.

There was not a lot of group feedback on my presentation, not that there really ever is, but my print based work certainly didn't have the wow factor that Faith's pop-up book did for example, nor did my website hold the attention as much as Matt's did. Although referring directly to the brief, I think I was the only person in effect to make an interactive website...so there you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment