Wednesday 11 November 2009

Don't start on Brit's, go eat a twinkie


I'm in the process of researching for my essay for Communication Theory. I've chosen the Jamie Reid image used for the Sex Pistols record sleeve, to promote their song God Save the Queen. Did a general google search and found this guys blog, Brits are filthy pagans. His opening statement, maybe I should make a blog entry named, 'American's are arrogant bastards' I'm pretty sure I could come up with some better reasons as to why Americans are more pathetic then the British apart from one singer and one sport. I'm all for freedom of speech but judging a country based on tea, cricket and Amy Winehouse is just slightly ignorant. Though if an American reads this, I'm not sure you understand the concept of sarcasm do you? Oh well, you can always celebrate Independence Day again I guess, funny how you do that but nobody in Britain gives one...I guess that is because we don't have a Independence Day because we never got our asses owned by a tiny island. We will keep our Cricket thanks, and our tea, and God bless her Amy Winehouse. Oh! We will also keep the most profitable sports league in the world if you don't mind, you do realize the no.1 sport in the world is football, oh sorry 'soccer' and your highest paid soccer player is English...yeah to be fair Brits are filthy pagans, what an excellent point he made.

And here is the douche bags link!

http://whatchrislikes.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/i-like-reminders-of-why-we-dumped-england/

No comments:

Post a Comment