Monday 7 December 2009

Argh, can't stop!

Despite my previous post, literally seconds after it wrote it, I went into my research folder and found a really cool war propaganda poster. I found it not in its original form, the text had already been edited by an American to make a anti homeland security poster. So I carried on my murdering of the original by replacing the text, taking out the american flag colouring on the arm and slipping in a cheeky facebook on his hat. But I am determined to practice what I preach so I'm thinking of making this poster myself, a photograph of a hand over somebody's mouth and then so hand rendered yellow strips, scanned in and placed over with a drop shadow? Maybe? I like the idea of shutting people up on facebook though, I mean even if you enjoyed facebook as a social device, I still don't need to know that you've woken up, that you're cold, you need the toilet and you've just picked your nose. Even worse people who put, "Can't trust any of my mates anymore, I should have known, my life is over" I mean I know Eastenders is exciting and everything but...it's not real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment