Saturday 12 December 2009

Windows XP hills and my note pad

So I'm trying to get these final 2 posters done, and making an effort to not posterize them I figured a new take on the anti-facebook theme was needed. Focussing on the fact that people spend far too much time on the computer, on facebook, doing whatever. I started thinking about one of my early ideas about wonders of the world vs facebook. Suggesting that mobile facebook meant people were missing out on things right in front of them, but with this approach I'm being quite broad saying that you should get off your computer, get out there into the real world. I've read and seen lots of things over the last few years about kids spending too much time watching tv, playing computer games and what not. This unfortunately is not my photograph so...that sucks. Points for composition? Well...it's centralized text, whoop. I've got a hangover today and my eyes hurt, the worst kind of hangover, found a really nice bar down near the quayside though, can you believe our microwave is now broken? 1 poster left!

No comments:

Post a Comment