Sunday 13 December 2009

High roller pass

I've been thinking about my tenth poster for a while now, and often I think more in the bathroom...now we don't have a bath, so I mean the toilet because I can't think in the shower, but I also mean stood up in the toilet, not sat down. So, the image you see here is one I read practically every time I dispense fluid - sexy.
Anyway ever since I started this module I've been thinking about these posters, and my final poster I've decided will be based on this one, just because. And it's 'just because', because...I think this poster is poor graphic design anyway, plus I've modified it at some point when I was drunk, often I wish I was funnier when I'm drunk but still, I don't see any other efforts on this baby!

I'm going to hit the root of my personal interest in this propaganda topic, that people live their lives on facebook, and well, I will say now I know this can be done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment