Tuesday 15 December 2009

Feeding back on the feedback

So today I presented my portfolio site, first up 'n all! Erm...you know it went ok, I know the site has a professional look and that is intended, seeing as it is a similar design to that of TukTuk's, and so I can appreciate the comments made that it didn't reflect 'me' as an individual that much apart from the 'who' page which has a big ass cut out image of my head. I think I got a lot of decent feedback, that my logo needs to be worked on is something I knew already and thats a simple job really. Other then that, create an actual homepage instead of the recent work crops I've got going on. Maybe an image set into the background similar to the 'who' page although I'm not a fan of having useless pages on portfolio sites, a welcome screen I find to be a prime example of that! Fair comments all round i thought, but I've enjoyed having a blog so far this year for the first time so incorporating that into my portfolio site right now feels right, it will make me connect with it more, instead of just doing it because I have to. The oven is fixed in the kitchen finally...but still no microwave. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment