Thursday 17 December 2009

Mount me, now don't I look better


Mount board £10, double-sided tape £2.75, printing credits £8, waiting 2 hours to have your propaganda posters printed off by a shocking network printer set up in the Northumbria Design building...priceless? Try annoying or even unnecessary. But never mind. I do think they look better mounted, the 2 predominantly white posters are even whiter than usual because the .pdf wasn't set up properly, and I'll be damned if I was going to go to the back of the queue again, plus they aren't exactly striking so i think I will be feeding the recycling bin with them some time soon. But they are all on A3 mounted on A1 and I really like the Jamie Reid style poster, also probably the face...book one, if you get me there. Yep poster design indeed. I saw one of my course mates Agi's poster today on his blog, he also found the existing poster of the 'QUIET' design, and has done his own version, I changed mine more than he did but it still made me think back to a previous blog entry of mine - rehashed graphic design, yada yada. My hair is getting so long, I swear I'm going to start finding food in it and ALSO it snowed a lot today, icy pavements ladies and gents, watch your step.


No comments:

Post a Comment