Monday 7 December 2009

I did it! All on my own Mum!


So I actually did what I said I was going to do, many hours later and with much reluctance from my flat mate to let me use him in the image we have this! I think it has that modern urban feel to it, the lower type which is quite undefined gives that feel. I recently had a e-mail from Mike (course tutor) commenting on my over use of posterization. Well...yes and no, and this was actually going to be a photograph poster, and I'm sure that is terrible technical language but I'm sure you get it! But the subject insisted on it being edited to layers...so...I don't think it's so bad. The balance is wrong, the facebook is either wrong in white or too large, probably a grey tint and slightly smaller? Blog...blog...strongbow...bolg. FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment