Tuesday 8 December 2009

Put another shrimp on the BAARRR B

This isn't a finished poster...no no, it is a progression, and I'm uploading it simply because I imported the facebook type and then thought...hmmm, I bet everybody would recognize that as being facebook without it being the full word, yes? no? I'm not sure about that but you can see where I am going with this, facebook....face covered by a book...yeh. Well as part of my research I wikipedia'd facebook origins and turns out it was founded by some well educated little fella gutted that his girlfriend had dumped him. He got drunk and progressed with the idea of facebook. Funny, when I get drunk I don't make multi-million dollar social networking sites, I tend to send inappropriate texts/e-mails and always manage to say the wrong thing. Something tells me I'm better off sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment