Wednesday 9 December 2009

Let the world see your face

You know it worked out not so bad, I sat here for a while playing with the idea that facebook was a stupid name for a social networking site, and then thought no it isn't so ridiculous. Although I do think when things get said like, "Well I facebooked them earlier" just sounds...poor. My message here though, kind of getting away from the imagery suggesting there is a book in place of the face, {cough} and instead I think it works quite well. How inspirational! LET THE WORLD SEE YOUR FACE! Kind of a, get out there kidda! Sort of feel. Posterizzzzzation, yeah I don't care anymore, I like the effect. I will tell you what I do care about though! The oven is broken, so I can't shovel my usual 25 minute baked carbohydrate down my throat, instead i settled for microwavable pre-baked, oh yes, baked potatoes. A couple of things to note here, don't buy pre-baked microwavable potatoes, also do not purchase no drain tuna, it is just so salty I needed to drink in between mouthfuls, and thirdly don't be a selfish turd, eat all my cheese and not replace it...so Jon what did you have for tea? Potato topped with salt - no cheese. My dietitian will not be clapping!

2 comments:

  1. this picture really make a lot of sense. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, I am working on facebook alternative project: FirstRooster

    ReplyDelete